Simply speaking, Health Business Excellence Program is like a ’16 hour MBA’ in Private Practice.
It SHARES SKILLS which are not taught in Med-school,
But are essential to make astute business decisions and reduce non-clinical risks, day by day.
Program specially designed for:
- General Practitioners,
- New Fellows
- Practice Managers
- Decision making staff
Beneficial at any stage of your Practice or Profession:
- Starting own practice and looking for where to start,
- Wish to grow existing practice
- Maintain practice performance against increasing competition
- Buying another practice
- Seeking to improve practice saleability prior to retiring
- Happily employed or contracting, but wish to have contemporary management and finance knowledge for using in your workplace and personal life.
Please read FAQ: How can one size fits all?
Over 2 intensive days, the Program covers 7 key ‘business areas’ of a Medical Practice, using proprietary STAR® Model of Business Excellence.
Focusing on 7 key drivers of Practice Success,
Program is structured to provide
‘Knowledge – to ask right questions to yourself and your advisers’ and,
‘Tools – to find right answers and assess adviser’s advice‘.
Looking at Practice from different perspectives,
This comprehensive Program is developed with extensive research,
Own practice experience and inputs from savvy practitioners –
‘What they know’ and ‘Want to know more’.
Snapshot of Topics covered:
Addressing increasing competition
- Finding directions for Practice growth
- Ways to get ahead of competition
- Strategies to increase your patients
- Developing a marketing plan that works for medical practice
- Utilising social media and digital marketing tactics
- Ways to improve doctor and staff contribution
- How to hire right people
- Setting up medical practice for success
- Running and selling practices profitably
- Effectively reducing non-clinical risks
- Finance strategies for smarter investments and wealth creation
- Using financial data to improve practice performance
- Asking the right questions to your accountant and advisors
- Assessing your business structure