Simply speaking, Health Business Excellence Program is like a ’16 hour MBA’ in Private Practice.
Tailored to stage of your practice.
It shares BUSINESS SKILLS that MATTER,
Skills essential for growth and to reduce non-clinical risks,
Skills which are not taught in Med-school.
Only CPD Activity of its kind accredited* by RACGP and many Specialist Colleges, at the same time.
*For CPD entitlements of your College, click here.
“I was paying more attention here than in medical conferences. Excellent content every doctor needs to know, presented with clarity.”
Senior GP, Melbourne, 25 years in practice.
Hilton DT, Melbourne, 3-4 June 2017
Program specially designed for:
- General Practitioners,
- New Fellows
- Practice Managers
- Decision making staff
Beneficial at any stage of your Practice or Profession:
- Starting own practice and looking for where to start,
- Wish to grow existing practice
- Maintain practice performance against increasing competition
- Buying another practice
- Seeking to improve practice saleability prior to retiring
- Happily employed or contracting, but wish to have contemporary management and finance knowledge for using in your workplace and personal life.
2 packed days of
practical, relevant content,
discussions and peer learning
No time wasters!
“Very thought provoking content compared to many other courses I attended elsewhere. Highly recommend”.
Dermatologist Sydney, 25 years experience
Sydney, 18-19 Match 2017
Snapshot of Topics covered:
The common topics covered in all programs are listed below.
6 Programs tailored to different practice stages are offered in 2018.
Content is modified in each program to suit specific requirements at that stage of practice.
Addressing increasing competition
- Ways to get ahead of competition
- Practice growth strategies
- Proven strategies to increase your patients
- Developing a marketing plan that works for medical practice
- Effectively maximising social media and digital marketing
- Do’s and don’ts of medical marketing
- Tools to effectively manage staff
- Ways to improve doctor and staff contribution
- How to hire right people?
- Developing your leadership and management skills
- Finance strategies for smarter investments and wealth creation
- Using financial data and KPIs to improve practice performance
- Right questions to ask your accountant and advisers
- Assessing your business structure suitability
- Benchmarking your practice
- Setting up medical practice for success
- Running and selling practices profitably
- Effectively reducing non-clinical risks
- How to choose right advisers and avoid costly mistakes
+ much more knowledge that MATTERS
+ new innovations happening in Health space
Program Structure and Format
The Program is developed using proprietary STAR® Model of Business Excellence.
Focusing on 7 key drivers of Practice Success,
Program is structured to provide
‘Knowledge – to ask right questions to yourself and your advisers’ and,
‘Tools – to find right answers or assess adviser’s advice‘.
The program is delivered in a combination of different formats to suit delegates’ needs.
Looking at Business of Health from different perspectives,
This comprehensive Program is developed with extensive research,
Own practice experience and inputs from savvy practitioners.