- My Profession-My Life-My Terms – an interactive session with Dr Sneha Joshi about her transition from working 110+hours a week, to living a fulfilled professional and personal life she deserves.
- Get 6000 hours worth of knowledge in 16 hours through a leading professional in business and financial disciplines specializing in healthcare consultancy
- Unique blend of inspiration and invaluable insights from years of experience working with Doctors, based on real life case studies
- Practical tools & techniques for business growth & wealth creation with result driven action plans
- Peer learning through like-minded doctors, eager to share and develop their knowledge
- CPD Entitlement*
- 100 % Money Back Guarantee* with No Product Selling Promise
- Higher returns on your time investment through intensive schedule, with no time-wasters
- 300 page binder as a reference source
What You Will Learn
- Work-life Balance: Strategies to transition from working 110+ hours per week to a balanced fulfilled professional and personal life, on your terms.
- Finance:First-hand knowledge to make effective financial decisions including managing balance sheet, P&L, cashflows and tools for making right investments in any assets
- Marketing: Ability to develop and implement a strategic marketing plan for your practice, using the latest tools & techniques for healthcare marketing, including social media.
- Forward Planning: Tools to formulate a kickass competitive business plan for your practice. Forget old school business planning!
- Staff Management:Secrets to hiring the right staff, limiting turnover, increasing their productivity and managing performance.
- Adviser Solutions: Practical tips and tools to reduce adviser dependency, assess correctness of advisers’ advice and lower associated expenses in each area.
To be Successful you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart
Sr. Thomas Watson, CEO IBM (1874 – 1956)
|Time||Day 1 – Saturday||Day 2 – Sunday|
with coffee and lite breakfast
with coffee and lite breakfast
|‘Business’ of Healthcare
Explores the changes in the Health Business and defines a framework for you to control your business and personal life
|My Profession – My-Life-My-Terms|
An interactive session by Dr Sneha Joshi about her transition from working 110+hours a week to living a balanced life
|10:30am||Morning Tea||Morning Tea|
|Increase the Effectiveness of your Marketing
Understand the fundamentals behind effective marketing to get high returns on yoyr marketing dollars
|Managing A Workplace
Explore contemporary tools and strategies to manage your most important asset, your staff.
|Formulate Marketing Strategy for your practice
Best practice marketing strategies for a medical practice that will increase patients. Session includes all you need to know about websites, social media and traditional marketing.
|Finance for Doctors Made Easy
Provides tools to take control of your finances, understand how to get meaningful insights from numbers.
|03:30pm||Afternoon Tea||Afternoon Tea|
|Legal and ethical issues in Healthcare Marketing
Know what is not allowed in marketing and avoid pitfalls
|Finance Strategy for Wealth Creation
What you didn’t learn at University! Tools to make informed financial decisions about your practice, investments and personal finances
Reduce Financial, business and professional risks by using what is beyond insurances.
|06:30pm||Networking Drinks & Nibbles||Networking Drinks & Nibbles|
Meet Sachin Joshi
He knows how to build a successful private practice by managing the challenges medical professionals face on this journey.
Sachin, a leading professional in business and financial disciplines, an expert on business topics and writer on Yahoo Finance, has presented at many events including: GPCE, HPMI and PHN’s on topics ‘How to Manage those who Manage your Money’, ‘Practice Business Planning’, ‘Improving Practice KPIs’ and ‘Managing Changes in Healthcare’, to name a few.
As a trusted coach and owner of medical center, he is deeply passionate about helping doctors achieve their business and personal goals.
Sachin developed unique Practice Success System for Doctors, with Doctors, by combining his cross-industry experience with world-class management knowledge. He is known to deliver contents in an entertaining manner, by making them Relevant and Result-oriented.
Find out more about Sachin’s expertise and academic qualifications here.
Meet Doctor Sneha Joshi
After working for 110+ hour per week in hospitals, managing workplace issues as Director O&G and missing out on family life, Sneha decided to pursue her true passion- to have a rewarding professional and satisfying personal life- on her terms.
Now Sneha provides state of the art holistic Gynaecology care, with 100% dedication to her private practice. She is the first Gynaecologist to offer key-hole surgeries in Maitland-Hunter region and now provides Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries for various conditions.
At the same time, she enjoys her family life, travels, speaks and participates in a variety of community activities and invests in her personal and professional growth.
“The course was invaluable in providing us with the information to feel confident to move forward with our business venture. Sachin, provided clear, concise and up to date information to market our new medical business effectively and within legal realms. We were taught the skills to recruit, keep and manage staff and create a positive work culture. Thank you Sachin for your professional and entertaining approach.”
Milton Village Medical, Brisbane 8-9 September 2018
Sign Up For Our